The jagged and unforgiving terrain of this country, often referred to as a country frozen in time, has never been a roller coaster journey for most travelers and enthusiasts alike and, more often than not, leave without having even known the actual Bhutan that many have actually wanted to see. With our vision and the motivation ‘to serve the best’ we hope to be your guide in making your stay here as pleasant as the Bhutan that you always dreamt of. Your quest for knowing the unknown actually ends here.
With many year of experience in this field and keeping in mind the many puzzles surrounding this least explored kingdom, Gawaling Tours & Treks takes pride in being one of the most proficient tour operators in Bhutan today. Your journey into this Himalayan kingdom will never be complete without a touch of our Gawaling magic. Come! Travel with us and venture into a journey across this mythical kingdom and unravel one of the world’s last abode of peace, the shangri-la.
The pungent charm of our very own home-brewed butter tea, the rustic charisma of the age-old mud houses and our fiery Bhutanese delicacies served with an extra dose of Gawaling Hospitality have left an indelible imprint in many a heart who dare travelled with us often wanting for more.
WHY TRAVEL WITH US
Gawaling Tours & Treks has many years of experience in tourism and is regarded as a proficient tour operator in Bhutan. What-ever time of the year we provide best services to our clients. Our guides and staff are certified by the Tourism Council of Bhutan.
We offer you fascinating tours & treks in Bhutan. In your adventures in Bhutan you will make plenty of amazing discoveries and experience oriental renaissance of the age old culture and tradition and also the arts and architecture, while enjoying your stay in Bhutan. Our company will also offer you a range of hotel accommodations, where you can appreciate the hospitality of Bhutanese people and taste the traditional cuisine. Being our client, you will have an opportunity to communicate with a local family, having a cup of butter tea and discover a variety of national customs and traditions. We ensure your comfort, and excellent transport services to carry you to far corners of Bhutan.
If you travel with us, we will organize your trip, taking care of everything – including your Bhutan Visa, Guides, Hotels, Transports, Permits, Druk Air tickets etc.
* Other than Indian, Bangladeshis nationals, all visitors to Bhutan require a visa;
* all visas are issued from Thimphu;
* visas are only issued to tourists booked with a local licensed tour operator.
* Applications for tourist visas are submitted by the tour operator.
* Visa clearance from Thimphu must be obtained before coming to Bhutan.
* Visa clearance takes at least 10 days to process.
* Air tickets to Bhutan cannot be purchased without visa clearance.
* At your point of entry the visa will be stamped in your passport.
* Visa applications must reach Bhutan one and half months before your intended arrival.
* Gawaling Tours & Treks will advise and take care of the formality if you travel with us.